Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Happy-Pay-Day!

Finally, the day of extrinsic motivation has come!

It's PAY DAY!!! So after work, I immediately went to the mall to check my bank account. VOILA! I have my salary for the first half of January hahaha! So happy, happy, happy~

I never had appreciated my salary before because of spending it without thinking, so right now I turn the tables around and decided to savor the moment of having fresh money again... this time I'm going to be wise on spending it but first I should treat myself!

Here are the things that I was able to buy.
1, 2, 3 
As you can see the background of the things that I bought is the angry birds mat. I'm not a fan but I enjoyed playing it before but the moment wherein I realized that I'm becoming an angry bird because I want the pigs to be killed so bad... I said to myself "Okay that's enough! You're taking the game seriously" hahaha! I almost forgot that it was just a game. So.. that's it! I stop playing the game, ANGRY BIRD!

So... let's continue with my pleasure-giving-day! Let's unwrap the bags!!! ^^,
He-Man Coin Purse & Pouch from Artwork, P129.75
Above, I'm planning to have a separate entry about this lovely thing so for now I will not elaborate the things that I felt before and after having this.

Below, I  decided to buy at least one polo/pants per pay day because I realized that things to wear are good investments! The thing about this checkered shirt is that the store where I bought it is just so unique, so many things to buy from it. You better check-out the store, Riot, if you are into colorful and loud style on clothing! :D
Checkered Polo from Riot, P 280.00
I wasn't able to get a solo picture of my meal because of my hunger. Well, my dinner was chicken nuggets from Mcdonald's. I JUST SO LOVE THE BBQ SAUCE of it!!! Okayyy! That's it for today! I'm on drools right now! MYGAWDDDDDDDDDDD!!! I WANT MORE NUGGETS! ^^,





No comments:

Post a Comment