Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The He-Man Coin Purse & Pouch

Do you know the feeling wherein you already have in your mind the things that you want to buy and then suddenly when you are about to buy it, it's no longer effin' available?! Do you know this feeling? Yeah! It's pretty annoying right... so after feeling this...

I decided to just stroll on different shops in the mall and to find something that can uplift by sudden sadness. 

So, after several stores... to my surprise here's what I got~ 

from Artwork Accessories
He-Man's head as my coin purse.
Headless He-Man as my pouch.
 So, it's from the section of Artwork which is the Artwork Accessories. It's already a set of coin purse and a small pouch which is very affordable for the price of P129.75

Though I don't know who is He-Man. I still bought it because the design is so unique and so colorful. I just simply love it! Thanks He-Man & Artwork for making me happy.

He-Man the Accessories


That's it! HAHA!

Btw, what have you got lately?






No comments:

Post a Comment